Wednesday, December 10, 2008

christmas shopping: finished!

I managed to get all of my Christmas shopping finished up this afternoon! Well, I still have to buy a box of chocolates - and if my girlfriends and I decide to do secret santa this year I'll have to buy one more small present, but those are no big deal. And the best part? There were so many sales & deals on this afternoon... I'm surprised! 25% off of toys at David Jones, discount on the stuff I bought from Target, and I got a $20 voucher for myself when I purchased some pyjamas for mum at Sussan! Excellent excellent.

I had another lovely surprise this afternoon, a belated birthday gift from some friends in London! But they sneakily included some chocolate (because it apparently tastes better in the UK?! lol) that I couldn't resist this evening... That being said, I only had half, and I still haven't gone over my points for the day. Yay!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm so jealous that you have got your shopping done. I'm still trying to save money to buy presents (pushing it close to the line aren't I?).