Tuesday, December 9, 2008

starting over - blog wise at least...


I'm starting over with my blog, and hopefully this time I'll manage to update more than once a week!

So here it is, my "before" picture. I'm already 4kg down & on my way, but better late than never.

So what have I learnt during my first month? Snacking, and social situations are my weight loss downfalls. But I've since managed to find healthy alternatives to my afternoon snacking (cherry tomatoes & ww potato bakes instead of biscuits & chips etc.) and learned to steer clear of cocktails & try to order spirits w. diet soda instead. I've also changed my outlook on exercise & look foward to my afternoon workouts now. They help shake the stress of the day & clear my head - and they definately help with a good night sleep!

On top of my physical goals, I have some financial goals for the upcoming year also... I'm tired of being in debt (no matter how small) and I'm determined to pay off my credit card, save up for my trip to New York mid-year & then start saving for my very own house...

5 comments:

Tina said...

I look forward to following your journey.

Well done on your progress so far.

See you at goal.

Joanne said...

Hi, I think your before photo is great, you really carry your weight well and I look forward to see you shrink to where you want to be.
You seem to be missing a face though LOL. I wasnt smart enough to do that. LOL.

Elsha said...

Hi, Thanks for commenting on my blog! I have bookmarked yours :) Well done on your progress so far....

Heather said...

How did you put a dot over your face? Too funny! Keep up the good work.

xx Heth (from the boards)

Liz said...

Sounds like you are figuring out some stuff about yourself. How awesome!

I'm looking forward to reading more :D